Bahrain Insurance Association has about 50 members, comprising local insurance companies, foreign insurance companies, reinsurance, brokers and service providers.
The Association’s main objectives are:
- Bringing together the insurance industry to facilitate exchange of information and cooperation in all matters relating to the industry
- Creating better insurance awareness for the various segments of the society.
- Stimulating education and training and improving the technical skills within the insurance industry.
- Organizing seminars and specialized programs and attending relevant conferences, meetings and events
- Promote sound, ethical and professional standards within the industry.